1. Edina losses to EP, ending undefeated streak
2. sports section
3. proximity because it effects our school, timeliness because it happened recently and is still being talked about, and human interest because edina was very excited about the game and thought we had a chance of winning
4. The story will be about the edina vrs. eden prarie game. Since both teams were undefeated, it was an intense game.
5. Curtis James- he's one of the captains for Edina and showed determination in winning
Anders Lee- He's Edina's quarterback and a valuable part of the team, he could tell us how he planned to win and his reaction to the loss and the whole season
Kim Nelson- The Edina football team's coach could give us a strategy he had going against EP
6. I would need to gather information on each person and find out how they contributed to the game. I would look at particular plays from the game and get their opinions on them.
7. How they feel about the game? Did they play their best? What was their strategy going into the game? How do they feel about the season in general?
8. Touchdown scored by Jason Schaefer, the two teams shaking hands at the end of the game
9. The person who takes pictures of the game from the sidelines
10. Timeliness is an issue now that it's happened a few days ago
1. Westside Story, the Edina High School musical, opens this weeked with great restults.
3. Proximity- because it takes place at our school
Timeliness- It's still occuring right now
Human Interest- Lots of students from EHS are interested in going to the play
4. The story will be about the musical, Westside Story. I would find out how much they practiced and how they prepared for the performance. ALso I would find out how the audience felt about the story.
5. Carah Claflin- the female lead in the musical, she plays Maria
Beau Rickert- the male lead in the musical, he plays Tony
AUdience member- Their personal opinion and reaction to the musical
6. I would have to go see the musical to gather information so I could interview the leads of the musical.
7. How long have you prepared for the musical? How often do you practice? Did you feel it was successful? What's your favorite part of the play? We need to get the actors views on the musical but also the audiences reactions.
8. Photos from main scenes of the play, different actors (Carah, Ali, Beau, Michael CD...)
9. Photographer for the musical
10. Many people might be doing this story since it's currently a popular topic at Edina